HomeGrown Herbalist School of Botanical Medicine Complete Program (Payment Plans Available)
I believe it’s critical that we learn to take charge of our own health and become medically self-sufficient. There are many herbal education programs available. Many are quite expensive. Many focus too little on medicinal plants and too much on commercial formulas they’d like you to buy. Many are, frankly, not based on anatomical and physiological facts but depend instead on esoteric, metaphorical systems of diagnosis and treatment that have little to do with what’s actually going on in the body or the plant. Most of them have no hands-on learning or personal instruction with the teachers.
- What would it be like to be taught the principles of anatomy and physiology that would really help you understand how the body works in a clear and direct way?
- What would it be like to really understand what the plants are doing to the organs and systems of the body?
- What would it be like to be taught by someone that has actually used medicinal plants in his clinical practice all day, every day for many years?
- What if that teacher didn’t just treat head colds, acne and low energy but actually used herbs to address serious wounds, rattlesnake bites, gangrene, systemic infections, liver disease, and all manner of other serious conditions?
- What if that teacher personally cultivated and processed over 175 different medicinal plants on his own property and could teach you to do the same?
- What if you could spend time with that teacher learning, hands-on, how to make tinctures, glycerites, salves lotions and other herbal medicines?
- What if you could walk through the deserts and forests with that teacher and be taught how to identify and harvest medicinal and edible plants yourself?
- What if you could spend entire days with that teacher in deep-learning, masters’ seminars?
Here’s the good news…
You can find out exactly what all those things are like!
My name is Patrick Jones. I am a practicing veterinarian, traditional naturopath and clinical herbalist. For years I’ve used the power of herbs to bless the lives of my veterinary patients and my human herb clients. Because of my veterinary credentials and license, I have had the unique opportunity to treat cases that most herbalists wouldn’t dream of addressing. I can give you the benefit of that experience.
Because of my passion for herbal education and, frankly, my dissatisfaction with what is available for would-be herbalists, I’ve decided to create a comprehensive herbal education experience.
My lovely wife, LoriAnn, is also a traditional naturopath, herbalist and licensed midwife. Her input and co-authoring of modules is invaluable and brings yet another clinical skill set and educational background to the course.
Here’s What the Program Includes
Online lessons on topics such as the following:
- History of herbal medicine
- General Principles of Herbal Healing
- Principles of Herbal Medicine Making
- Principles of Creating Herbal Formulas
- Central Nervous System: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Respiratory System: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Immune System: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Cardiovascular System: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Kidneys and Bladder: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Male Reproductive: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Female Reproductive: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Liver and Gall Bladder: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Bones and Joints: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Digestive System: Anatomy, Physiology and Herbal Interactions
- Herbal Wound Management
- Managing Venomous Snake and Spider Bites
- Poultice use
- Herbal Pills, Boluses and Electuaries
- Advanced Tincture Technique (beyond pouring booze in a jar)
- Herbal Cleanses
- Veterninary Herbalism
- Herbs in midwifery and female reproductive cases
- Ethics and Legal Principles of Herbal Practice
- Working Up an Herbal Case
- Herbal Gardening
- Collecting wild Herbs
- Drying, Processing & Preserving Herbs
- Monographs on individual plants…
You can complete the learning modules at your own pace as life allows. Some will include written or hands-on assignments.
Access to a Private HomeGrown Herbalist Student Forum
Log in to the forum any time to discuss assignments, ask questions or shoot the breeze with other students.
Two Herb walks
One in the mountains, one in the desert. We will deeply explore each of these environments and learn the plants that live there. The walks will be held in Utah and Southern Idaho.
Herbal Medicine Making Workshop
Role up your sleeves…we’re makin’ medicine! These seminars are held at various times in Utah and Idaho.
Herbal Wound Management and Suturing Workshop
You'll learn to manage even the most serioius wounds using medicinal plants. You'll also learn basic suturing techniques (for academic interest and entertainment only).
What’s the Course Worth?
- Online Lessons & Videos & Lifetime Access….$800
- 2 Herb walks @ $75 Each………….........…$150
- 1 Herbal Medicine Making Workshop…$75
- 1 Wound management and Suturing Workshop $75
- Taking charge of your own health and being more self-sufficient
Looks like about $1100
So, What’s it Going to Cost?
How about $799 for the whole shebang?
Why so inexpensive? Because I think it’s really important that you do it. In fact, I think it’s so important that I’ll do you one better…
Enroll today and your spouse or another loved one can join you for free!
That, friends, is a screamin’ deal.
Ready to Get Started?
Payment plans are available. Click "Add to Cart" and you'll see the Payment Plan button. Click that one and you'll be able to set up a plan that works for you.