Each participant must register
This class is brought to you by The HomeGrown Herbalist School of Botanical Medicine
View our future events on our Calendar.
Plant Walk Only: Buhl, ID
All activities start at Dr. Jones' home 702 US Hwy 30 E. Buhl, ID
August 17, 2018 8 am - 12 pm
Plant walk/tour of HomeGrown Herbalist Gardens herb-processing facilities and clinic...over 175 species of medicinal plants .
Participants will need to bring the following for the plant walks:
Camera if desired
Lawn chair if standing is an issue
Shoes and clothes appropriate for tromping around outside. CHECK THE WEATHER.
For those with GPS or mapping software enter Fairview Veterinary Center, U.S. 30, Buhl, ID as the destination. (works on Google Earth)
- Take I-84 East to the second Wendell Exit (Exit 157).
- Turn right (South) on Hwy 46.
- Go several miles and go right at Bob Barton Rd. (continues as Hwy 46)
- Follow Bob Barton Rd across the Snake River
- After crossing the river, the road name changes to Clear Lakes Rd. (continues as Hwy 46)
- Follow Clear Lakes South into Buhl
- Turn Left (East) at stop light onto Hwy 30 (AKA Broadway)
- My Home and Clinic (Fairview Animal Hospital) is the second business on the left (after the Exxon and before McDonalds)
From Twin Falls (or Utah)
- Take I-84 West to Twin Falls (exit 173 for Hwy 93)
- Turn left (South) onto Hwy 93
- Cross Snake River Canyon into Twin Falls. You are now on Blue Lakes Blvd. Continue South.
- Turn right onto Pole Line Road. (continues as Hwy 93)
- Proceed West on Hwy 93.
- Take the Pole Line Rd exit.
- At end of Pole Line Rd turn right onto Hwy 30.
- Continue West and enter Buhl
- My home and Veterinary clinic (Fairview Animal Hospital) is on the right just after McDonalds and before Exxon and stop light.
Doc Jones - Cell Phone 208-410-2381
Steven Feil - Cell Phone 208-543-9194