11/10/17 November 13 2017
Physical Condition, 11/10/17
Memory Challenges: Often lucid, occasional confusion
Physical strength/ability: Moves slowly with walker, rarely attempts to move freely.
- Experienced stomach pain during the night on the 10th, slept poorly, was much more confused the following morning.
Doctor and other appointments/Findings:
- Dan Nofziger, MD,
- discontinued Sucralfate
- ordered medical records from Dr. Browne in Arco.
- Glasses and hearing aid are ready to be picked up this coming Monday.
- Sunday 19, Attended church, gave testimony in Sacrament Meeting
- Tuesday 7, Trip to Meridian Temple for the Open House.
- Thursday 9, Appointment with Dr. Nofziger, went to lunch with Patrick
- Friday 10, Beauty shop, took Susie to the groomer.