Aunt Luween November 13 2017
Mom’s cousin Luween Lee sang in the Tabernacle Choir. On Sunday mornings Mom loved to listen to “Music and the Spoken Word” before church. She often turned the TV volume up high and listened to the MoTab and Aunt Luween from the dressing room as she fixed her hair and got ready. Likewise, nothing was more deliciously fun for her children on a Sunday morning than watching “Music and the Spoken Word”…not for love of music or gospel teaching, but to call out, “Look, it’s Aunt Luween!” and then watch Mom scurry to the family room to see the singing cousin as the TV camera panned across the choir. The ploy worked over and over again for YEARS.
Mom laughed as she recounted this story on the drive to Meridian to the temple open house on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
11/10/17 November 13 2017
Physical Condition, 11/10/17
Memory Challenges: Often lucid, occasional confusion
Physical strength/ability: Moves slowly with walker, rarely attempts to move freely.
- Experienced stomach pain during the night on the 10th, slept poorly, was much more confused the following morning.
Doctor and other appointments/Findings:
- Dan Nofziger, MD,
- discontinued Sucralfate
- ordered medical records from Dr. Browne in Arco.
- Glasses and hearing aid are ready to be picked up this coming Monday.
- Sunday 19, Attended church, gave testimony in Sacrament Meeting
- Tuesday 7, Trip to Meridian Temple for the Open House.
- Thursday 9, Appointment with Dr. Nofziger, went to lunch with Patrick
- Friday 10, Beauty shop, took Susie to the groomer.
Halloween, 2017 November 02 2017